Saturday, September 20, 2014

Clara's Rats

 Hey! I know i've already done a  "Meet Clara's Rats" but, it had bad photos, and I've updated my nicknames for my rats….. (:

(all of my rats are under a year old..)

Their full name is on the top and nicknames below:


BellaTrix*
Aka, Trixel, Trixie, Trixie-Bell , Trix, 

Notes: LOVES ME.. We are very connected because I raised her from a pink squeaking blob…
Very Curious, Sweet,  She is Bellas daughter, but mine too (: Loves to cuddle with both of her  moms… Enjoy chopped carrots wherever she can get some with her sweet little face……
Goes to bed, Very very very… *yawn .. very late…… I could go on forever…. She is the youngest of the three…. 
btw the second photo of trixie is when she is a baby..

..Bella..
Aka, Belly, Bell, Queen Fluff, Mommy (Speaking to Trixie)
Notes: Bella is very calm, less curious than her daughter, and she has a white stripe on her stomach, she is almost identical to her daughter, her stomach stripe  and their sizes tells them apart… I can tell them apart from how they act..    Her adopted sister is Pippa.




Pippa
Aka: Pippy, Pip-squeak, Pipper, Beauty Queen
Notes: Sassy, white triangle on her forehead, usually very slim, enjoys almonds… very Very VEry VERy VERY Curious!! Her and Bella are about a week apart. She has the sweetest little nose, and eyes, and toes… Loves her hammock..



No comments:

Post a Comment