Monday, November 10, 2014

Clara and Marin's famous homestyle RAT CAKE!!!!

Yes...


It's time...
















I dare you to scroll....
















































You still there? Okay, good. I can tell your really commited to this.


The title is really self explanatory. 
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
Peanut Butter
Water
Teaspoon
A tiny bowl
A tiny bit of cheese for presentation (My rats adore cheese, (It's Marin) (Parentheses within parentheses within parentheses?) it's okay if your rats don't eat it, just don't put too much or they will get a tummyache)
A basil leaf for even more presentation
A microwave
Rats







































You're still there... I'm really proud. :D

So how do you make it?

I know.

You don't.

Haha.

You know?

I'll tell you.

Just don't tell anyone.

Okay?

Wait...

Tell them,

About RandomlyRats

Okay?

Good.

How do you make it?

I know.

You don't.

But I guess I'll tell.











Put 2 spoonfuls of peanut butter in the tiny bowl.
If it gets too thick, add a teaspoon of water and mix gently.
Continue to add water.
Crumple and add reasonable proportions of things your rat might like. (Like crunched up cheerios or peanuts, nothing to junky.)
Add more peanut butter.
Heat in the microwave for 1 minute.
Stir, and add some cheese or something.
Put in the microwave for 30 seconds.
Put cheese in the corner as neatly as you can, this is for presentation.
Get a pretty basil leaf and gently top it on the cheese.
Put it in the fridge for about an hour.
Feast.

XOXO
*Marin*

No comments:

Post a Comment