Monday, November 10, 2014

THE WONDERS OF RATS

Honestly...
Writing this one will be no sweat, I have a lot of things bursting in my mind about how amazing rats are, BUT, I don't want to be sitting here for eternity.

So first of all,

Rats are amazing, adorable, smart, sweet, cuddly animals that just want love.
The reason rats are not the most common pets are the tails. I mean, let's be honest, at first the tails look a little creepy, and this might sound creepy and weird, but their tails really have a lot of personality.

Once you get a rat, I swear, you will forget about the tails and think that the tails are a little piece of heaven. (They are.)

Rats, where do I start? Rats sit on your shoulder and watch T.V. with you. Rats come when their called. Rats race up to you when you walk in the door. I mean, when have you seen any other rodent do that? Rats are bursting with personality. Rats cuddle when it's rainy, takes walks with you when it's sunny. Rats will make your day.

So, guys. Please set their tails aside and look at rats. They are the sweetest and cutest. So what if it's hairless? I think hairless rats are pretty darn cute.

They are little bundles of joy, licking your faces and thanking you for a home...
So please consider rescuing likely snake food, and it's doing you a favor, too.

Hairless or not, legless or not, blind or not, rats are awesome. Pure awesome.


XOXO,

*Marin*

No comments:

Post a Comment