Saturday, September 6, 2014

Marin

MARIN

Oh, so sorry........ We introduced our rats..... not us...................


My name is Marin, obviously. I like Minecraft, Blogging, Roblox, and of course, rats!! (I also like any other animals.) I will stretch the truth in many ways (Ask Clara) And this is why;


My sister's hamster pooped on my rats and my rats were blinded by it so they ran into a wall and hit their head and passed out and when they woke up they were in a room they had never seen before and I was searching everywhere for them when I got a rug burn because the day before I have set up a booby trap to capture a burglar that was well known and wanted something from my room and he had kidnapped Obama (So sad) and I was so upset by it that I kicked a wall and I broke my foot so we had to go to the emergency room when the docter said that I had a rare case of No-Blogging-itis because I didn't blog for a month and I got so shocked that I went in a coma and I dreamt that........

No comments:

Post a Comment