Monday, July 27, 2015

More Updates

Hey guys,

   We've been very unactive, thus this is a very unsuccessful blog. But basically I'm just going to go over some minor updates. We're running out of ideas for the blog so please suggest some.

    Lilac is a very happy ratty, and cheerful as always. I have recently gotten a 10 1/2 week old-11 week old Red Heeler puppy. His name is Milo and he has a beautiful coat with gorgeous colors, if I do say so myself. He's around 9 pounds.

    We got him from the local Humane Society. He's adorable and his ears hang perfectly over his head. He's a goofball and he enjoys Jungle-Miloing. He runs through the ivies and flowers and likes to hop through the taller sorts of grasses.

     He loves to cuddle. He's really fast, being a cattle dog, but his legs are stubby and he's super tiny. He's unsuccessfully trying to make friends with older brother. He looks dapper in his green color with squirrels.

      So anyways, I've been caught up in Horse Back Riding, and I've been really excited about my new stuff. If anyone out there is a boot sock hoarder, I am too. Also, new Half Chaps smell great. ;-)


                 G'day maties,

               MARIN

     

No comments:

Post a Comment